[Koha] Z39.50 server for children's books

CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
Mon Oct 27 11:28:58 NZDT 2014

Heather,

I will try NEKLS and SEKLS.  I am assuming I just leave the Encoding to default to utf8 and set the Record type to Bibliographic.

Thanks, Paul

Paul Dokken
Software Developer
SIL PNG Communication and Technology Services
Ukarumpa EHP 444 | Papua New Guinea
cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
+675-537-3544 x4404 {Telecom}
+675-7081-8666 {Digicel}