[Koha] Z39.50 server for children's books

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Sat Oct 25 02:58:51 NZDT 2014

Paul, take a look at this z39.50 target list on the Koha wiki. I know my
consortia (NEKLS) and the SEKLS consortia may have the kinds
of records you're looking for.

I believe the Koha manual may have more Z39.50 targets in it as well. Look
for public library targets -- those would have the DVD and Christian
fiction records for sure.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Open_Z39.50_Sources

On Friday, October 24, 2014, CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) <
cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg> wrote:

> Does anybody know of a Z39.50 server that would have Scholastic books, and
> lesser known Christian books?  I've seen the directory at
> http://irspy.indexdata.com but this does not help.  Also, what server
> would have DVDs in them?  We are not finding any of our DVDs in any
> server.  We are currently using British Library, Columbia University,
> Metro-Boston Library Network, Smithsonian Institution Libraries, Library of
> Congress.
>
> Thanks, Paul
>

> Paul Dokken
> Software Developer
> SIL PNG Communication and Technology Services
> Ukarumpa EHP 444 | Papua New Guinea
> cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg <javascript:;>
> +675-537-3544 x4404 {Telecom}
> +675-7081-8666 {Digicel}