[Koha] Subject links not obeying 'UseAuthoritiesForTracings' setting

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at inlibro.com
Sat Oct 18 03:12:00 NZDT 2014

Hi,

What is your set up? Is UseAuthoritiesForTracings set up to "use" ou
"don't use"? Do you use koha's xslt?

I would think it's "use" and that these biblios are linked to authorities.

Check if you have XXX$9 in the biblios entry and access fields. If
UseAuthoritiesForTracings is set up to "use", you should have this type
of link : link to "an:###". But for the rest of the biblios, with no
XXX$9, you will have "su:Words". That's the way, it should work.

If UseAuthoritiesForTracings is set up to "dont use", you should only
have this type of link : "su:Words"

François

François Charbonnier,
Bibl. prof. / Chef de produits

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com <mailto:francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>