[Koha] Migrating from L4U

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Oct 7 04:43:40 NZDT 2014

Hi,

Il 06/10/2014 17:35, Curtis Rempel ha scritto:

> 2) I'm not sure that I am able to capture circulation information and transfer that to koha.  If not,
> would it make more sense to do a gradual migration where items are returned in L4U to then be checked
> out in koha going forward until all items have been returned?

during migration work is quite unusual to migrate live circulation
information. Ad only for 3000 items.
The option "items are returned in L4U to then be checked out in koha" is
more usual.
With a force day like "all book MUST return for xxx"

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Soluzioni per la Ricerca Istituzionale - Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate