[Koha] Overdue notices

CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
Fri Nov 21 19:57:24 NZDT 2014

I now have check-in, checkout and advance notices working and thanks for all your help.  I am trying to get overdue notices working now.  It works for one branch but the other doesn't work.  I run a report and it shows overdue items for both branches.  I am using the -t flag on overdue_notices.pl but am not sure what it means.  The documentation didn't make it clear to me either.  Another think I don't understand is under Home > Tools > Notice triggers I cannot see all my letter templates in the letter drop down.  I am using the generic Overdue Notice because it won't let me select the ones I have customized for each branch.

Thanks,
Paul Dokken
Software Developer
SIL PNG Communication and Technology Services
Ukarumpa EHP 444 | Papua New Guinea
cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
+675-537-3544 x4404 {Telecom}
+675-7081-8666 {Digicel}