[Koha] Problem with Apache, Wordpress & Koha

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Sat Nov 8 08:44:24 NZDT 2014

Just a quick thought - have you checked what kind of traffic you have to the server? If some overly enthusiastic webcrawler decided to try and index your Koha opac that might block you and require you to filter out that traffic in the firewall. So yes it could be malware of course but not necessarily something that lives on your server but rather something that in practice becomes an denial of service attack.

I'll let others think about more Koha-based theories.

(You could of course increase the cap for the number of simultaneous users, but I have a distinct feeling that will accomplish exactly nothing)

Kind regards/Viktor

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73<tel:035-17%2098%2073>
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se<mailto:Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se>
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9<x-apple-data-detectors://4/2>, <x-apple-data-detectors://4/2> 30180<x-apple-data-detectors://4/2> Halmstad<x-apple-data-detectors://4/2>
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek<http://www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek>