[Koha] Problem with Apache, Wordpress & Koha

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Nov 8 08:43:44 NZDT 2014

Hi Lenora

I'd disable WordPress in your apache config, and then you'll narrow it down a bit.

The next thing I'd try before you start apache, log in to mysql as the mysql root user. Then you can start apache and then run (in mysql) show processlist. That will lost all the queries running. From that you should be able to spot what's causing it

Chris