[Koha] ***UNCHECKED*** Pictures of libraries running Koha?

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Thu May 22 04:59:54 NZST 2014

Hi, Dan--

There's a photo of our library here,
http://www.nps.gov/safr/historyculture/library-collections.htm

And any photo you see on our site with the credit "NPS photo," or any
images of our collection without any other attribution, are in the public
domain.  Likewise, photos on our blog,
http://fullfathomcollections.blogspot.com/ that don't have any specific
attribution, or say "NPS photo," are in the public domain.

Cheerio!
heather
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
heather_hernandez at nps.gov
415-561-7032 (voice)       415-556-3540 (fax)
http://www.nps.gov/safr/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg