[Koha] ***UNCHECKED*** Pictures of libraries running Koha?

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu May 22 04:32:05 NZST 2014

Nicole:

Wow! Thanks so much - that's a fantastic set of pictures! I should be able
to track down the Koha libraries from that set (and I'll try to remember to
tag them, if that's still a thing in Flickr).

Arslan:

My brief talk at code4lib 2014 from earlier this year was recorded; the
video, slides, and what I meant to say are available from
https://coffeecode.net/archives/286-Tales-of-a-semantic-web-dropout-or-what-I-meant-to-say-at-code4lib-2014.html

I don't think the talks at ESWC 2014 will be officially recorded, but I'll
see if I can at least grab the audio this time. I always mean to do that,
then usually completely forget when it comes time to actually give the talk
-- heh!

Thanks,
Dan