[Koha] How to repair a table - Koha biblioitems

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Tue May 20 06:55:25 NZST 2014

Whenever I run a backup or try a dump, I get a message that contact with mysql has dropped at a particular record.
I've tried deleting the record, but the issue just switches to another record.

Apparently the table is corrupted.  When I try to repair the table with mysqlcheck I get the message that the storage engine does not support repair.

Does anyone know of a way to repair this table?  I'm rather desperate as I can't get a full backup with this issue.

Thanks for any help.

Phillip