[Koha] Report Help - With Rollup

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:03:44 NZDT 2014

Nick,

I figured it out - we needed to limit to LOC authorized values:

SELECT IFNULL(a.lib,'*GRAND TOTAL*') as Location, thingy.circs AS
Circulations FROM (select i.location as loction, count(s.datetime) as
circs from statistics s left join items i using (itemnumber) left join
borrowers p using (borrowernumber) where s.type in ('issue','renew')
and p.categorycode != 'LIBRARYUSE' and s.branch=<<Check out/renewal
branch|branches>> and s.datetime between
<<Checked out or renewed between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> and <<and
(yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> group by i.location with rollup ) AS thingy LEFT
JOIN authorised_values a on thingy.loction=a.authorised_value
where a.category='LOC'