[Koha] Report Help - With Rollup

Nick Clemens nick at quecheelibrary.org
Wed Mar 26 07:08:35 NZDT 2014

Here's a thought, it might be an error in the authorized values., and I
think it is a bug

I recreated it on our system by adding an authorized_value in a different
category with the same value as one in the LOC:
i.e.
I added AFIC to our Vendor category, with description Error!  The system
doesn't throw an error, and I can't see that value in the listing, but it
is then 'Adult Fiction' is duplicated in my report

Is the issue clear?

--
Nick Clemens
Quechee & Wilder Libraries