[Koha] cannot edit public list, follow-up/part 2

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Wed Mar 26 03:01:25 NZDT 2014

All,
I report SUCCESS!  Bernardo, thanks for clarifying the borrowing number.
 As you may have realized, I had been using my card number (I did not
realize the two numbers were different).  Using the borrowing number, the
command provided by Marcel worked perfectly.

I learned some things about my database and SQL.  That is the bright side
of having stupidly used root for various admin tasks in Koha!

Thanks again!

Amy Schuler