[Koha] cannot edit public list, follow-up/part 2

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:54:31 NZDT 2014

Amy,

It seems that the borrowernumer you are trying to use is wrong.

I created a list, then set its owner to NULL,

Next if I try to update the table to some nonexistent
borrowernumber, I got the same message than you

If I do the update to a valid borrowernumber, it's done
without problem

Please go to Adminstration > Patrons, search your patron,
go to it's page and look the number at the end of the URL,
cgi-bin/koha/members/moremember.pl?borrowernumber=NNN

That's the number you need to use in your UPDATE line

Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
bgkriegel at gmail.com