[Koha] Nonfiling characters and sorting

Kallinen Pasi Pasi.Kallinen at pttk.fi
Tue Mar 18 19:31:08 NZDT 2014

I'm guessing this is due to the Zebra sorting definition file, etc/zebradb/lang_defs/en/sort-string-utf.chr in the Koha source. The English language one maps "The ", "A " and "An " into a non-sorting tokens, but does nothing to anything else. Mapping "Die " away is a bit problematic...

--
Ystävällisin terveisin

Pasi Kallinen
ICT-asiantuntija