[Koha] Regex backreferences and MARC modification templates in 3.14

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Mon Mar 10 21:43:18 NZDT 2014

Hi Jason,

This is not possible yet, but I submitted an improvement for Marc
modification templates on bug 11319. It will allow to do something
like:
  replace '^' with 'BEGIN' and '$' with 'END'
If 245$a contains 'title', you will be allow to add a rule as:
  copy field 245$a to 245$a using regex s/^/new_value/

Regards,
Jonathan