[Koha] empty Tools list

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Sun Mar 2 21:14:30 NZDT 2014

> I suspect that this has to do with some missing entry in some table of the
> Koha mysql database. The question is: which one? Any hint?

In Koha 3.14, new permissions have been introduced (with respect to the
much older release I was using). Therefore, after some intuition, trial
and error, I solved my problem by dumping the mysql tables for permissions
and userflags from the working instance of Koha, and importing them back
into the one with problems. All the expected links now appear in the Tools
page :-)

Regards,

Giuseppe.