[Koha] customizing framework

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jun 26 11:48:12 NZST 2014

Hi,

Make sure you have set the max length under advanced constraints to
something greater than 0 or empty in the framework editor. Something
amount that the data you want to keep in it will fit in. Many people use
9999 (even though the db will probably cut it off before it gets to that
amount).

Cheers,
Liz
On 24/06/14 16:36, Sandeep Bhavsar wrote:
> Respected All
>
> I have already added the tag 300 but now problem is, I am not able to enter
> the data. I can see the tag 300 a but not able to enter the data.
>

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Elaine Bradtke <eb at efdss.org> wrote:

>> Framework)and look at the subfields for 300. Especially what tab each one
>> is managed in (if it says ignore, you won't see it in the editor) and
>> Advanced constraints, which allows you t control how it displays in the
>> editor, OPAC, etc.
>> If there are no subfields listed, you can add them.
>> Hope this helps,
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM, Sandeep Bhavsar <
>> sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Respected all
>>>
>>> I have added  marc tag 300 in  fast add framework, after adding the
>>> subfield I am not able to enter the data in 300 field.
>>>
>>> my koha testing machine verion is 3.08.06.000.
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Regards *
>>>
>>> *Sandeep Bhavsar*
>>>
>>> B.com, M.Lib.I.Sc SET, M.Phil, American Library Association - FERA 2011
>>> fellow
>>> Librarian
>>> Dr. V N Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
>>> Thane (W) 400601
>>> Mumbai
>>> INDIA
>>> Mobile : 9987049099
>>>
>>> www.vpmthane.org
>>>

>> --
>> Elaine Bradtke
>> Data Wrangler
>> VWML
>> English Folk Dance and Song Society | http://www.efdss.org
>> Cecil Sharp House, 2 Regent's Park Road, London NW1 7AY
>> Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance
>> and Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally,
>> send an e-mail first. I work off site)
>> Registered Company No. 297142
>> Charity Registered in England and Wales No. 305999
>> "Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
>> --Elvis Costello (Musician magazine No. 60 (October 1983), p. 52)

Liz Rea
Catalyst.Net Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington.
P.O Box 11053, Manners Street, Wellington 6142

GPG: B149 A443 6B01 7386 C2C7 F481 B6c2 A49D 3726 38B7