[Koha] customizing framework

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Jun 26 04:52:05 NZST 2014

We need more information to help.
Do the subfields appear in the editor? You should have a box
Are they locked? (they are there but you can't type into them).
Could you post a screen shot (you'll have to put it somewhere on the web so
that we can see it, because I don't think it will work as an attachment).

This link should take you to an image I've made of what our 300 field looks
like.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/54024621@N02/14319580309/lightbox/
Elaine

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 5:36 AM, Sandeep Bhavsar <sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Respected All
>
> I have already added the tag 300 but now problem is, I am not able to
> enter the data. I can see the tag 300 a but not able to enter the data.
>

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Elaine Bradtke <eb at efdss.org> wrote:

>> Framework)and look at the subfields for 300. Especially what tab each one
>> is managed in (if it says ignore, you won't see it in the editor) and
>> Advanced constraints, which allows you t control how it displays in the
>> editor, OPAC, etc.
>> If there are no subfields listed, you can add them.
>> Hope this helps,
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM, Sandeep Bhavsar <
>> sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Respected all
>>>
>>> I have added  marc tag 300 in  fast add framework, after adding the
>>> subfield I am not able to enter the data in 300 field.
>>>
>>> my koha testing machine verion is 3.08.06.000.
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Regards *
>>>
>>> *Sandeep Bhavsar*
>>>
>>> B.com, M.Lib.I.Sc SET, M.Phil, American Library Association - FERA 2011
>>> fellow
>>> Librarian
>>> Dr. V N Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
>>> Thane (W) 400601
>>> Mumbai

--
Elaine Bradtke