[Koha] User tagging

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Sat Jun 14 09:15:00 NZST 2014

Our consortia has had this feature turned on now for 6 years. We have
moderation turned on, but almost always allow the tag to go through,
regardless of what it is. A few staff and and a few patrons in our
consortia use the feature, but not many.

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*