[Koha] User tagging

George Williams georgew at latahlibrary.org
Fri Jun 13 09:02:41 NZST 2014

Galen,

We have the tagging turned on for our consortium of 50 libraries.  We have the moderation turned on and there is at least one staff member at each library that has the ability to moderate tags.

What we find is that nobody adds tags.  Not patrons, not staff, not no one.  The same is true for comments.  Nobody even seems to know they exist.

George