[Koha] [koha] Collecting Dewey codes ?

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Fri Jun 6 21:22:05 NZST 2014

Hi, Frederic:
you may see "Obtaining the Dewey Decimal Classification Number from other databases: a catalog clean-up project" [1]
where MARC21 or Unimarc sources (through Z39.50, SRU, web scraping...) where used to enrich our catalog.
The batch and the online version of Dewey import processes are presented in [2].
HTH. Stefano

[1] http://leo.cineca.it/index.php/jlis/article/view/8766
[2] http://www.slideshare.net/stefanobargioni/bargioni-dewey