[Koha] [koha] Collecting Dewey codes ?

Frederic Edmont frederic.edmont at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 01:12:03 NZST 2014

Hello,

I want to collect dewey codes to complete my database.
I was thinking about using z39.50 servers to get them but I have 2questions:
- I want to use 2 different servers; one in marc21 and one in unimarc. As
z39.50 only works for servers using the same format as me, Is there a way
to collect the dewey code of the other server with an alternative? What
about SRU ?
- My second question is: When importing that dewey code, I dont want other
data (like title author etc) to overwrite mines. How can I do that?

Thx for responses,

Frederic Edmont