[Koha] Can't import to catalogue

Mohammad Nashbat MNashbat at alfaisal.edu
Mon Jun 2 21:36:12 NZST 2014

You may try to run the zebra rebuild command manual, if still not showing you need to be sure to change "OpacSuppression" to Don't hide, you should find it under:    Home › Administration › System preferences › Cataloging preferences

Note: zebra rebuild command is " /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v -w "

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohammed Nashbat
Academic Resource Librarian
Alfaisal University