[Koha] Koha 3.16.2: open external link in a separate window

sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de
Thu Jul 31 20:15:22 NZST 2014

Hello,

no I don't mean the field in the MARC-Record. Based of the MARC-Record you have
a Biblioitem-Record for each item.

In this Record I mean the field "u - URL" from
"cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/additem.pl" (c. 978). The HTML-Output yout get in
"cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=4&query_desc=kw%2Cwrdl%3A%20[SEARCH
TERM]" (c. 797) is made by Koha.

I didn't found the place where I can add the phrase "target=_blank" to this tag.
Could this parameter (target=_blank) an option in the global system parameters?

I hope I'm understandable...

Thanks

Sebastian

> Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomascohen at gmail.com> hat am 31. Juli 2014 um 01:50
> geschrieben:
>

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 6:22 AM, sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de <
> sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de> wrote:
>
> > Hello Koha,
> >
> > I life in Germany and use Koha 3.16.2 in my private home. I have to link
> > some
> > additional informations from a wiki in the biblioitems. In this case I use
> > the
> > field "URL", but the weblink in this field opens (in OPAC and Admin) in
> > the same
> > browser tab.
> >

> What do u mean by "field URL"? Are you talking about MARC21's 856$u?
>

> Is there a possibility to open a external weblink in a biblioitem in a
> > separate
> > browser tab?
> >

> If that was the case you could add this to intranetuserjs and opacuserjs
>
> $('#results_summary online_resources > a').attr("target","_blank");
>
> --
> Tomás Cohen Arazi
> Prosecretaría de Informática
> Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
> ✆ +54 351 5353750 ext 13168
> GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F
___
mailto: sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de