[Koha] Koha 3.16.2: open external link in a separate window

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:50:17 NZST 2014

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 6:22 AM, sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de <
sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de> wrote:

> Hello Koha,
>
> I life in Germany and use Koha 3.16.2 in my private home. I have to link
> some
> additional informations from a wiki in the biblioitems. In this case I use
> the
> field "URL", but the weblink in this field opens (in OPAC and Admin) in
> the same
> browser tab.

What do u mean by "field URL"? Are you talking about MARC21's 856$u?

Is there a possibility to open a external weblink in a biblioitem in a
> separate
> browser tab?

If that was the case you could add this to intranetuserjs and opacuserjs

$('#results_summary online_resources > a').attr("target","_blank");

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática