[Koha] Serial Pattern Help (again)

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Jul 17 03:57:18 NZST 2014

Hi, Francois--

Thank you for the reminder about your post regarding "inner counter"--it's
a very helpful example.  So, am I correct that "inner counter" actually
means something like "parts already received?"

If anyone else can help define other terms referred to by the contextual
help &/or the manual, e.g., "Last value" and/or "Rollover at" and "Issues
expected," etc., that would be great.

And, Sebastian:  please tell your serials librarian that I'm in the exact
same position!  I felt that I understood Koha's serials functions in
previous versions and they worked very well, but with 3.16 I'm within
inches of deleting all our subscription records and just adding an item
record when an issue comes in.

Best,
Heather
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
heather_hernandez at nps.gov
415-561-7032 (voice)       415-556-3540 (fax)
http://www.nps.gov/safr/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg