[Koha] Serial Pattern Help (again)

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at inlibro.com
Wed Jul 16 04:08:08 NZST 2014

Hi Heather,

Some months ago, Nicole asked a similar questions on the list and here
are two answers I did at the time :
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/New-Serials-Documentation-td5780375.html
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2013-March/035685.html

I'm sorry  I dont have more time to give you for more explanations. I
hope I'll find time to update the manual with examples soon!

François

François Charbonnier,
Bibl. prof. / Chef de produits

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com <mailto:francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>