[Koha] changed the database fron mySQL server but not reflecting in the search result of OPAC

Babu_koha trinadh.gi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 02:35:33 NZDT 2014

Hi,

Our data has a "," in the data due to that,

double quotes has come at the time of data conversion.

if we search any string/data result is fine,

after that if we click author name with double quotes,

 *No results found!* is coming.

if we click author name *with out double quotes result is fine*.

*Actually i deleted the double quotes from the databese by

connecting to mysql server from terminal.*

then also the old data is reflecting, if i search.

my zebra server is in running state.

on one of my friend's suggestions i used the following commands:

cd /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools
./rebuild_zebra.pl -a -v -b -x -z -run-as-root

then i got

root at dorlib:/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools# ./rebuild_zebra.pl -a -v -b
-x -z -run-as-rootclear
Can't locate C4/Context.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./rebuild_zebra.pl line 6.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rebuild_zebra.pl line 6.

i am attaching the screen shots..

ANY HELP......

<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5788657/1.jpg>
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5788657/2.jpg>