[Koha] Location and item information (Marc 952) from Koha 2.x to 3.14

Giuseppe Angilella giuseppe.angilella at ct.infn.it
Mon Feb 17 23:22:42 NZDT 2014

Dear Chris,

>>> misc/maintenance/remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl --run

I launched the script above (with an added
parameter --where="biblioitemnumber=2388", to restrict its action to one
single item, to begin with), and it stripped indeed all the 952 subfields
for the (single) item specified from its marcxml column.

(A single item is associated with that record.)

I've rebuilt the zebra index with koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f , with no
errors.

Then I changed the framework associated with that record (and edited the
record), so to make sure that it now belonged to the "new" framework.

However, if I try and edit the item, the cataloguing form
(cataloguing/additem.pl?op=edititem) have subfields filled with values
belonging to wrong columns in the "items" mysql table (e.g.,
items.itemnumber fills in the blank for 942 u - Uniform Resource
Identifier).

Do I have to modify the Koha-to-Marc mapping associated with the "old"
framework? But in this case I would lose some functionality with records
in the "old" framework, at least until I'll upgrade them all to the "new"
framework (hopefully).

Many thanks and best regards,

Giuseppe.