[Koha] Authority search - used in 0 (CHRON_TERM)

kamild smichaelxx at tlen.pl
Wed Aug 20 20:06:40 NZST 2014

Hi Elaine,
I have a lot of linked to CHRON_TERM. The subfield 9 is not empty but still
have 0 linked.
CORPO_NAME, GENRE/FORM, GEOGR_NAME, MEETI_NAME, PERSO_NAME, TOPIC_TERM,
UNIF_TITLE works ok show numbers of links. I change in marc21/biblios/ files
biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml
biblio-zebra-indexdefs.xsl
record.abs
by adding 648$a,648&9,648 to index but I'm not sure if ok. Could this have
an impact affect the performance of zebra to links?
Thx and Regards
Kamil