[Koha] Authority search - used in 0 (CHRON_TERM)

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Aug 20 06:31:20 NZST 2014

They may not be linked.  Take one of the terms that has 0 links and search
for it in your catalogue. Then check to see if the subfield 9 for that term
has a number in it.  The number is the authority record number.  If there
is no number, then it is not linked to the authority.

You may have to link the bibs to authorities
  This page might help:
http://perldoc.koha-community.org/misc/link_bibs_to_authorities.html
 This process is very very precise, so if you have anything that
differs (spaces, case, diacritics) it won't match. But on the other
hand, you want your authorities to be precise!
Elaine

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 1:35 PM, kamild <smichaelxx at tlen.pl> wrote:

> Hi,
> in Authority search results are records which have 0 links to biblios (used
> in). Applies only Chronological Term (CHRON_TERM) in other Authority types
> is OK. Where there may be a problem?
> Cheers,
> Kamil

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)