[Koha] Koha in schools, cataloguing teacher resources

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Aug 15 10:27:43 NZST 2014

Anne Jackman schreef op vr 15-08-2014 om 08:30 [+1200]:
>  But with titles where the only copy has been withdrawn the opac
> returns an error 404 message. We still want the information that the
> copy has been withdrawn on the staff client.

Can you clarify here?

I would expect the OPAC to return a 404 (i.e., there is nothing there)
if there are no items to show in this case, in order to allow for total
hiding of things. For that matter, it also shouldn't be showing up in
search results, and it shouldn't be affecting the staff client at all.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.