[Koha] Koha in schools, cataloguing teacher resources

Anne Jackman anne.jackman at knoxcollege.ac.nz
Fri Aug 15 08:30:49 NZST 2014

Thanks Robin
I had been trying to see how I could hide withdrawn items on the opac and this is exactly what I needed to see.
There is one thing happening, though. When I hide withdrawn items where there are multiple copies (some are still in stock, some withdrawn) then the opac displays only the ones still in stock while the staff client gives all copies, which is what I want to happen.
 But with titles where the only copy has been withdrawn the opac returns an error 404 message. We still want the information that the copy has been withdrawn on the staff client.
Would  there be some other setting I should be changing to avoid this?

Many thanks for your help

Kind regards
Anne Jackman

Director, Presbyterian Research Centre
Incorporating the Archives and Hewitson Library
Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand
Knox College
Arden Street, Opoho, Dunedin 9010
New Zealand

Ph: +64 3 473 0775