[Koha] Koha 3.16.02.000 maybe small bug in patrons managment

claudiok at nexusfi.it claudiok at nexusfi.it
Thu Aug 14 21:40:48 NZST 2014

Despite I was sure that was not the origin of the bug, I have set the
active currency, seeting also all the exchange rates with the other
currencies used here, but nothing changed (as I expected).
The two small bugs are still there.
Do you know how can I submit this to Koha developing team ?
Claudio