[Koha] Koha 3.16.02.000 maybe small bug in patrons managment

claudiok at nexusfi.it claudiok at nexusfi.it
Thu Aug 14 20:46:44 NZST 2014

To tell the truth I didn't try it in other language than english... I'll
try

Actually I have 2 koha servers, one "production" server, and a "test"
server, where the librarians and the IT-staff are studying (this is a
new project in Eritrea !! For the Ministry of Justice).

In the production server, we updated Koha to the latest verion:
3.16.02.000
the test server is still working with an old version (released in
march): 3.14.05.000

@Marc Véron:
in Home > Koha > System information - just a warning about currency (I
still have to find the exchange rate for Dollars to Nakfa...)   "No
active currency is defined"
This shouldn't affect patrons managing.

About patrons deleting, everything is working fine in 3.14.05.000
version, the small bug appears just in 3.16.02.000 version.
It is not a big problem because, when we need to delete some patrons, we
access to Koha using a patron that is not superlibrarian but that has
the rights to manage patrons.

Actually there would be also another microscopic bug....
In patrons search form: when I click on "Patrons" menu, the search form
appears and on the right of the first field, both the "-" and the "+"
appear (when supposed that just the "-" appears). More, either I click
on the "-" or on the "+", all fiels (apart the first one) disappear, and
the "+" disappears too. So If I need the whole form I have to come back
home and click again on "Patrons" menu. This is not a problem at all, I
just report this here to let you know about it. Forgive me, I know I'm
niggling :-)

Claudio