[Koha] After upgrading to 3.16 only get Apache "It Works" page

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Aug 13 10:00:45 NZST 2014

Hi Marty,

This probably has something to do with your Apache config.  First, just because it might work do "sudo apache2ctl restart" .  That will restart the apache server and load all the configs. If that doesn't fix it, then look at /etc/apache2/sites-enabled .  You should have a symlink pointing to all the sites that you have enabled .  If the only one in there is 000-default then you haven't enabled any of your apache sites.  The Debian site has this info about that: http://www.debian-administration.org/article/207/Maintaining_apache2_sites_and_modules_lists .

If you originally did a package install, then this wiki page might help, it also has info about enabling the sites:   http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.x_on_Debian_Squeeze .

Also, how are you connecting to your server.  Using an IP address or a DNS name?  Think about how you are connecting to the server, if DNS name how is that getting resolved?  Is it really pointing to the apache site that has Koha on it, or to the default?  If you can ascertain which IP address Koha is listening on then try connecting directly to that.

Hope that helps.

Doug