[Koha] After upgrading to 3.16 only get Apache "It Works" page

Riley Childs rchilds at cucawarriors.com
Wed Aug 13 02:55:26 NZST 2014

Are the correct koha sites enabled? (Instancename.conf in /etc/apache2/sites-available should be symlinked in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled or wherever your apache config files are).

If they aren't there run
Sudo a2ensite instancename
Sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reload
And see if that works.

Good Luck
//Riley

Riley Childs
Senior
Charlotte United Christian Academy
IT Services Admin
Library Services Admin
web: rileychilds.net
twitter: @RowdyChildren
Checkout our new library catalog: catalog.cucawarriors.com