[Koha] koha, import batches and cleaning records

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 15:12:24 NZST 2013

Hello Koha users and developers! I'm using Koha 3.12.4, the database of which
were imported from previous koha versions, from 3.2 (?) to 3.6 to 3.8 to
3.12. Now my situation: I have imported a lot of marc records, this is
stored in the mysql database. looking at the tables, table import_records
occupies big amount, now it occupies 417.5 MB. Now, my question is, can i
delete any records here?  Are the records not imported reflected here? (e.g.
Staged, Cleaned, etc.) And if I delete records here, are there any
repercussions in my koha? Thanks in advance and have a nice day!