[Koha] Reset database, rebuild zebra problem.

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Thu Sep 19 08:18:45 NZST 2013

Greetings,
3.12 Debian packages.
I wished to remove bibs and items for a Koha instance, I truncated the
biblio and biblioitems tables but searching still showed records (but no
items). Running koha-rebuild-zebra -f -v instance did not change anything.
After *much* searching I tried ./rebuild_zebra.pl (with and without
sudo). Complained about not finding C4.
I think this was wrong and I have broken permissions. I have just read
Robin's email about a similar issue in July but not sure how to recover
from this one.

One way forward might be to remove the instance and recreate with
backup. Would this work?

Sorry for the trouble and I appreciate the assistance.
Clint.

--
Clint Deckard

RD1