[Koha] koha on virtual server

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Thu Sep 5 21:28:21 NZST 2013

Richard Maileseni schrieb am 05.09.2013

> when browsing to the library and libray-intra the browser it displays this
> message
>
> The Koha online catalog is offline for system maintenance. We'll be back
> soon! If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator

That message is displayed in the OPAC, when you need to run the web
installer to finish an installation or upgrade process. (Or if you
enable it manually, which won't be the case for you.)

I'd assume that what you think is the intranet is actually the OPAC
too and you have a problem with your apache settings, meaning you do
not actually reach the koha intranet, where the web installer should
be waiting.

Have you used DNS settings? Are you using the correct port?

-- Mirko