[Koha] delete marc records

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Nov 29 00:01:39 NZDT 2013

barbara aristidou wrote:
> i need your help. i have deleted 10 marc records from the system but when i
> search them through advance search module are appearing only as titles (when i
> click on them it gives me the message that "this record does not exists any
> more", are not dissappeard. why is this happening? can you please help me? the
> same thing happens with the authority records.

This might be due to the indexes not being updated -
http://koha-community.org/faqs/deleting-biblios-biblioitems-deleted-items-whats-wrong/
outlines the situation, but without Koha version number (see About Koha)
and how it was installed (packages? tar.gz?  on what operating system
and version?), it's difficult to say much more.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op