[Koha] Summary of Open session at KohaCon13 - with a focus on Funding the Future of Koha.

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 23:03:59 NZDT 2013

Salvete!

    *breaks out dead horse whip again*

> I'd like it if developers could barter sign-off reviews (not the actual
> sign-offs, because it takes as much time to reject with reasons - if not
> more time) in a bit more structured/asynchronous way than the current
> IRC-based begging/nagging.  Then a funder could fund 1 organisation and
> it barters reviews with others to ensure its developments get reviewed.
> Has anyone an easy way to do this?

    Yes, mechanical turk it. Have the QA manager approve turks, who will prolly be people that have been involved in the project for a little bit. As long as permissions are set so that HITs can't be picked up from people that are in the same company it will still work the way out QA process currently works, the difference will be that people can get a tiny amount of money for each bug.

Cheers,
Brooke