[Koha] Sql report for list of items according to shelving location

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Tue Nov 5 06:04:21 NZDT 2013

Hi Godfrey,
you do not specify fields you are interested in. Only some fields from the items table? Or some fields from the bilio table too?
Anyway, maybe you can start trying
select * from items order by cn_sort
or
select * from biblio b, items i where b.biblionumber=i.biblionumber order by i.cn_sort
and then replace * with a comma delimited list of fields you need to print.
HTH. Stefano