[Koha] exporting bibliographic records

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 16:41:13 NZST 2013

I have koha 3.10.5 installed in debian 6.0 64bit. I'm trying to export my
book item bibliographic holdings, with no option in from biblionumber and to
biblionumber, item type books, library: all, and all others not ticked. I'm
exporting it into marc. Only 5,000 plus were imported when in fact when I
search my OPAC with itemtype books I get 8,000 plus. How come there were
bibliographic records not imported. Thanks and good day!