[Koha] Koha 3.10 hosting in a shared webhosting environment

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 13:48:22 NZDT 2013

Accessing through intranet would be the best possible way you could use Koha.
You could actually buy a router (wired and wireless) and make the computers
connect even without internet connection. You only need to install Koha in
one of the computers (e.g. Koha installed in a virtual environment) and only
get the IP address of that computer. In my case in testing, I have a Koha
running installed in my laptop in a Debian environment hosted in virtualbox
run in a Windows computer. When working at home, I make my cellphone (Nokia
N8) act as router load it $1.20 for unlimited data for one day and voila I
have a working router that makes my laptop, iPad and other devices connect.
I need not by a router yet in my case since I have a router-like cellphone.
Maybe other users could expound on the intranet thing. Cheers! :)