[Koha] Koha 3.10 hosting in a shared webhosting environment

Raj Pawan gumdal at india.com
Sun Mar 24 20:53:20 NZDT 2013

Thank you for suggestion guys, I understand why Koha could not have been
developed keeping in mind all possible target audience, and I totally agree
with the reasons given by you all .

@Mirko - Unfortunately I cannot run it in intranet, the users would have to
be connect through internet medium.

And neither can I afford for extra hosting charges .

So, please suggest me some other good LMS softwares out of your experiences.

PS - I tried PMB and lot of the text is still in French despite select
English as primary language everywhere. I don't think that localisation was
done thoroughly in there.

Thank you,
www.rkmission-shivanahalli.org <http://www.rkmission-shivanahalli.org>
www.rkmission-shivanahalli.org/blog