[Koha] Zebra index error

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue Mar 19 06:52:35 NZDT 2013

Hi all

Hope I find you well.  I  am experiencing  an error at the end of running
the  zebra command to index my koha records. When I run the command (the
Linux koha user)

/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -v

after indexing the file before committing to the database, it produces the
following error:

  xmlEscapeEntities : char out of range

Entity: line 33: parser error : PCDATA invalid Char value 5

  <z:index name="Any:w
Any:p">2013-03-04460030490012013-03-04002394970KF3827.87

^

Entity: line 50: parser error : PCDATA invalid Char value 5

e="Local-classification:w Local-classification:p
Local-classification:s">KF3827.

It then takes a  while to conclude the indexing. Is there anyone who
experienced this before and point me to some solution. The data in  my koha
system has been  imported from some other system.

Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

University of Zimabwe