[Koha] Is it recommended to use Lubuntu Server on a production server koha?

sheldon_tappin thecarterii at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 05:00:24 NZDT 2013

Hi Mirko,

It is not recommended to use any live CD in production.

Is the recommendation based on the default settings such as the username and
password? If so we can make the changes to make the system more secure. If
not, we'll definitely have to seek another alternative.

Also is Lubuntu a good Linux distribution to use in a production
environment?

Sheldon