[Koha] Cannot find items after update

sheldon_tappin thecarterii at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 06:19:04 NZDT 2013

Hi All,

I have tried all recommendations to fix the issue but it's still affecting
us tremendously.
We installed koha version 3.02.x using a koha live CD and updated it to
version 3.10.03 recently. We have about 70000 items online. Each time I try
to build the index it abruptly ends, I don't know why or what is causing it
to end abruptly.

Are there any other settings that I can look into to fix my searching issue
or can someone look into my system to diagnose and fix the problem? Koha ILS
is very critical our library's operations and we're in need to have it
running correctly.

Regards,
Sheldon